1. Pleats are great for women with short torsos and it elongates your body.
left to right: Chloe, Lanvin, Akris, Dior
2. Blanc et noir: Be bold this spring by sporting two striped colors in one garment, but be careful where the lines hit!left to right: Rue de Mail, Carolina Herrera, BCBG, Gareth Pugh
3. Bra tops: Recently I just purchased one and boy can I tell you it will definitely give those twins a makeover! These are great for summer concerts under low-cut tops or a buttoned up shirt. left to right: Proenza Schouler, Dolce & Gabanna, Donna Karan, Nina Ricci, No21, Emilio Pucci
4. Zigzags + Chevrons: On a serious note, these are more daring prints than stripes, and it exudes confidence. left to right: Loewe, Burberry, Carven, Celine, Dior, Etro
5. White out: Don't be afraid of white this year because it will be in stores everywhere! Start stocking up on a to-go Chlorox or Tide pen! left to right: Cynthia Rowley, Suno, Diane von Furstenberg, Cushnie et Ochs
6. Peplums: Be girly this season and own a silhouette that defines your waist! left to right: Cushnie et Ochs, Karen Walker, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Jason Wu
That is all for now! I will have more trends posted soon, but they might be predictions for next Fall/Winter since it is New York fashion week starting Thursday!!!! Ah excited.