12.13.2011

the city is my church, it wraps me in the sparkling twilight


Lanvin 1982.


As of right now, I feel inspired to write. Living in the city makes me want to always become overwhelmingly productive so that I don't have time to write or take photographs anymore. I am still learning and always seek for adventure. Being here made me realize how big the world actually is... People may say it is small, but sometimes I think you can experience the whole world without ever leaving this place. I am in love with the photo of this model; it is a vintage Lanvin ad. Her facial expression reflects my mood right now. Impatiently waiting.

3 comments:

  1. this is a stunning picture! beautiful blog! :)

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog. that red is amazing! feel free to check out my new blog if you get a moment.

    xo, nikki

    http://carry-on-couture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...this is the epitome of European glamour! That punch of color, full voluminous locks, and gorgeous statement necklace...great find! Definitely bookmarking the look!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com


    Giveaway! WIN A FREE PAIR OF SHOES!!!

    ReplyDelete