9.02.2011

a brief note


A brief note: Allow me to introduce myself to this lovely new blog. My name is Mayuly Kamphan and I am a fashion student living in New York City. I am not new to the "blog world." I have been on Blogger since 2008. What made me start a new blog? Well I wanted a fresh start. A clean plate. Where did the blog name come from? Birds & Bullets Fly is part of the scene selection title from the classic film, Bonnie & Clyde. The name grew on me and I fell in love with it. What am I trying to pursue on this blog? My intentions are to write, take photographs, and share with you my inspirations in life. My last blog, Amaezing Fashion, focused more on well...fashion. I want to take this blog and create something out of it. It is like my safe haven for writing and a home for photographs.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment